Workover Rig Operator - MBI Energy
Posted on: 05-Oct-2016
Reply to: MBIenergyservices.com
Bookmark this: Add
Workover Rig Operator - Watford City, ND
Provide administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment as well as providing assistance to the HSE team by organizing and processing HSE documents and paperwork.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist the HSE team as needed by organizing and processing documents and paperwork, such as BBS's and any other documents.
- Log JSA and BBS forms into HSE databases.
- Under direction of Asset Manager, track physical assets and input information into NAV.
- Apply for overweight permits online for Workover and Swab rigs.
- Track Hours of Service for CDL holders for Rig Division.
- Track and report daily workover operations.
- Cross train so can process rig tickets as back up to current administrative assistant.
- Forward information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information. Distribute company wide information to office when asked by Corporate.
- Maintain and order office supplies.
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Drop mail off at the post office and interact with courier companies for deliveries.
- Sort and prepare documents for imaging. Scan and verify documents and indexes images as well as work with excel to organize data.
- Manage company's lobby area.
- Greet and direct all visitors and answer incoming calls.
- Must be able to understand and follow policies and procedures.
- Must be detail oriented in projects and assignments.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point, & Outlook experience.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to perform the essential functions in a fast paced and high stress environment.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills and the ability to work with current and potential customers, both internal and external.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands of this job are outlined in the Functional Job Analysis for this position and are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School diploma, GED or Equivalent
Licenses and Certifications
Valid driver's license
This position has no supervisory responsibilities