Workover Rig Operator - MBI Energy
Posted on: 01-May-2016
Reply to: MBIenergyservices.com
Bookmark this: Add
Workover Rig Operator - Watford City, ND
Please apply at MBIenergyservices.com and mention NDoiljobs.com as your source !
- Ensuring all crew members are at the rig and prepared to work at the scheduled time.
- Operating the rig and equipment as requested by the company contracting the rig.
- Working closely with customers to resolve concerns and complaints.
- Maintaining productivity standards for all rig functions.
- Ensuring quality products and services are provided to the customer.
- Complying with all safety procedures an ensuring a safe working environment.
- Ensuring efficient maintenance of assigned rig and equipment.
- Establishing and maintaining a positive work environment for a rig crew.
- High school diploma or GED
- REQUIRED: 5+ years of workover rig experience; experience entails floorhand, derrickhand, operator/driller experience in the oilfield.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both oral and written.
- Basic problem solving and organizational skills.
- Basic oilfield well servicing experience.
- Ability to bend, stoop and lift objects of up to 75 pounds for extended periods of time.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Valid driver licenses
- Class A or B CDL
- Any other heavy equipment licenses or certifications preferred
Schedule: Monday - Friday, flexible on weekends
Shifts: Day and Night
- Medical Insurance -Premium is 100% company paid for employee or family coverage.
- Teladoc - A benefit that gives employees access to a Doctor 24/7/365 for visits by phone/video at no cost to the employee, including getting a prescription written if appropriate. It isnot insurance, but helps employees get the most out of their benefits.
- Dental Insurance - Premium is 100% company paid for employee coverage or 50% company paid for family coverage.
- Vision Insurance -100% employee paid.
- Life Insurance - Company paid life with AD&D policy with the option to buy up.
- 401(k) - Employees are eligible for 401(k) after 1 year of employment and 1000 hours with a company match of up to 4%.
Compensation: $35.00/hr. Based on experience.
MBI Energy Services provides customers with a complete range of oil field services across North America. Since our start in 1979, we have been a family owned business dedicated to providing dependable solutions to meet our customer's needs.
Recommend someone who MBI Energy Services hire and you will receive $500 upon the new hires start date.