Posted on: 10-Jul-2014
Reply to: Nuverra.com/careers/opportunities
Bookmark this: Add
To apply for this position, send a copy of your resume and an application to Human Resources by mail, email or fax. CLICK HERE to download an application.
SUBMIT BY MAIL:
3711 4th Ave Northeast
Watford City, ND 58854
SUBMIT BY EMAIL:
SUBMIT BY FAX:
For questions or additional information, please call: (701) 842-3618
The Welder is responsible to make welding repairs on equipment and to maintain welding equipment.
Position Scope, Responsibilities and Essential Functions
· Make welding repairs on equipment as instructed.
· Review and maintain welding equipment.
· Keep work area neat and clean.
· Comply with all safety rules according to OSHA standards.
· Assist in other areas when needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experiences Required:
· Valid welding certificate form vocation or trade welding school
· 2 years welding experience
· Experience in companies within the oil and gas industry a plus
· Good communication skills
· Positive attitude and high energy
· Enjoys rapid pace and changing work environment
· Team player and collaborates well with others
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
· Willing to work different shifts and overtime
Location: ND, Various