Welder - MBI Energy
Posted on: 24-Nov-2013
Reply to: http://www.mbienergyservices.com/
Bookmark this: Add
MBI Energy Services is seeking a full-time Welder and Fabricator to get equipment ready for field and do repairs on other equipment.
- Must be able to weld; run torch, run grinds, and use other hand tools.
- Have sufficient physical ability to work in a variety of positions, some of which maybe awkward and tiring, to accomplish repairs under all weather conditions.
- Possess the ability to report to work on time and perform job responsibilities in a timely manner in order to meet scheduled deadlines.
- General knowledge of oil field equipment.
- Must be 18 years old.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Monday - Friday
- Work one weekend a month
- Day 5 am - 5 pm
- Night 5 pm - 5 am
- 50 - 60 hrs. /week
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and vacation.
- Single Plan: Company pays 100% medical and dental.
- Family Plan: Company pays 100% medical and 50% dental.
- Company provides a voluntary vision program.
- Company provides $30,000 life insurance and AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment) at no cost to the employee, additional life insurance and AD&D is available at the employees own expense.
- 401K Program, with company match.
Compensation: To be determined in interview, based on experience.
MBI Energy Services provides customers with a complete range of oilfield services across North America. Since our start in 1979, we have been a family owned business dedicated to providing dependable solutions to meet our customer's needs.
Recommend someone who MBI Energy Services hire and you will receive $500 upon the new hires start date.