Water Truck Driver - 4 cities -MBI Energy
Posted on: 24-May-2013
Reply to: MBIenergyservices.com
Bookmark this: Add
- Loading, unloading and transporting salt water and fresh water to well sites and disposals.
- Filling frac tanks on site.
- Gauge and record levels on production water tanks.
- Properly inspect equipment on a daily basis.
- Pre and post trip inspections in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Properly complete paper work and logs.
- Maintain accurate logs on PeopleNet and payroll clock.
- Compliance with DOT regulations.
- Follow guidelines and policies set forth by MBI and customers.
- Work tanks of water utilizing MBI guidelines.
- Attend monthly safety meetings.
- Class A CDL
- Tanker endorsement
- Doubles and Triples endorsement
Schedule: (Other locations vary)
- 5 on, 3 off; 5 on, 2 off
- Or 4 on, 2 off
- Or 4 weeks on 1 week off; during the 4 weeks on schedule is 5 on 1 off
- 12-14 hour days; 65-70 hr. /wk.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and PTO.
- Family Plan: Company pays 100% medical and 50%dental.
- Single Plan: Company pays 100% medical and dental.
- Company offers a voluntary vision program.
- Company provides $30,000 life insurance and AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment) at no cost to the employee, additional life insurance and AD&D is available at the employees own expense.
- 401K Program, with company match.
Compensation: (Market rates vary by location)
- $19.00-$25.00/hr. DOE
- Nigh Shift Incentive: $3.00/hr. plus wage
- Time and half over 40 hrs.
MBI Energy Services provides customers with a complete range of oil field services across North America. Since our start in 1979, we have been a family owned business dedicated to providing dependable solutions to meet our customer's needs.
If any current employee recommends someone and MBI Energy Service hires, you earn $500 upon their start date.