Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Reporting to the Inventory Supervisor, the Warehouse person is
responsible for shipping and receiving of oil tool equipment, keeping
accurate inventory counts and mixing chemicals to create drilling fluid.
- Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from Baker Hughes supply chain.
- Picks materials, components and end products and delivers them to outgoing location for shipping.
- Receives incoming oil tools and directs to the correct department for repair and overhaul
- Keeps accurate records incoming and outgoing inventory
- Prepares component kits for production, fills orders and supplier subcontract parts.
- Mixing chemicals to create drilling fluid
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of related warehouse experience
- 1+ years of experience in forklift operation
- Experience in mixing and batching chemicals
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed written instructions, correspondence and memos
- Basic computer skills
- Experience working with SAP
- Prior inventory management experience including cycle counts, physical inventory accounting and detailed record keeping.
- Experience operating a forklift, order picker, and hand truck
- Experience mixing drilling fluid
Shift - 7:30am - 4:30pm
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products,
technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By
being the service company that best anticipates, understands and
exceeds our customers€ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir
Performance. The company€s 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80
countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill,
produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes€
technology centers in the world€s leading energy markets are pushing the
boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker
Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses,
maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through
the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the
foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops
next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation,
completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer