Posted on: 24-May-2013
Reply to: http://www.mbienergyservices.com/
Bookmark this: Add
MBI Energy Services is seeking a full-time Salt Water Disposal Technicianto maintain Salt Water Disposal sites and facilities.
- Fill out daily reports.
- Replace sock filters.
- Check control system to detect problems and alarms.
- Check location for leaks, spills and safety concerns.
- Check and add oil to discharge pumps.
- Check and identify loads incoming to disposal.
- Perform maintenance on pumps and plumbing.
- Keep location and sheds clean.
- Assist dispatch to maintain efficiency.
- Make sure pump is running smoothly.
- Check tank levels.
- Light maintenance.
- Checking for clean fluid delivery.
- Authorizing deliveries.
- Communicate with supervisor to keep disposal working.
- High School Diploma or GED
Required Skills and Certifications:
- Basic computer skills
Shift: Day and Night
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and PTO.
- Family Plan: Company pays 100% medical and 50% dental.
- Single Plan: Company pays 100% medical and dental.
- Companyoffers a voluntary vision program.
- Company provides $30,000 life insurance and AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment) at no cost to the employee, additional life insurance and AD&D is available at the employees own expense.
- 401K Program; with company match.
MBI Energy Services provides customers with a complete range of oilfield services across North America. Since our start in 1979, we have been a family owned business dedicated to providing dependable solutions to meet our customer's needs.
Recommend someone who MBI Energy Services hires, and you will receive $500 upon the new hires start date.