Service Supervisor - Cement
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Under minimal supervision performs day-to-day work and provides
general instructions on well site activity. Work is evaluated upon
completion to ensure objectives have been met. Responsible for the minor
maintenance of equipment and assisting in the training of equipment
May be the primary contact to work with the Customer
Representative on location to coordinate operations at the well site.
Provides a record of all changes that happen during the job on the well
site to the Customer Representative and promotes and maintains good
customer relations. Executes all required responsibilities safely and as
described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and
Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals. Performs other related duties
as required. Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker
Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience as a service supervisor.
- Current well control certification at a supervisor level desired.
- Full understanding of Standard practices and HSE policies and procedures.
- Familiarity with working remotely in harsh environmental conditions a must; strong land operational experience required.
- Mechanical aptitude
- The candidate will have a proactive and positive approach to Safety and Quality.
- Candidate will be able to successfully converse with the customer on technical and operational issues.
- 3+ years of industry/relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills; sales
- Familiarity with Jobmaster data acquisition software for job monitoring and be able prepare post-treatment reports.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products,
technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By
being the service company that best anticipates, understands and
exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir
Performance. The company's 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80
countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill,
produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes'
technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the
boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker
Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses,
maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through
the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the
foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops
next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation,
completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer