Job Title: Construction Foreman (Tanks & Pipeline Inspection)
Senior Construction Foreman
Drilling & Production Support | Tioga, ND
Northern Region Production - Tioga
The Construction Foreman is responsible for the effective oversight of large crude oil tanks and pipeline projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Coordinate installation of new pipelines for gathering/distribution
networks for produced water, gas, and oil systems; pumping stations;
meter stations; pig/scraper launchers and receivers; coating systems;
Cathodic protection systems.
- Provide daily written documentation of work performed on site (i.e.,
daily field logs, construction reports, maintaining as-built drawings,
and project schedule updates).
- Interfaces with construction firms on behalf of CLR
- Efficient deliveries, storage, and unloading of materials/equipment
at the project sites or alternate staging areas. Duties shall include
receiving construction materials; issuing, transferring and/or providing
material receiving reports.
- Responsible for assuring the construction of the project in
accordance with the engineering specifications, Company policies, and
applicable codes, rules, laws, and regulations. These matters include
but are not limited to:
- Slip, Trip, and Fall Protection
- Site safety inspections
- Tailgate meetings
- Job permits authorization
- Confined space entry
- Excavation and trenching
- Accident/incident investigation
- Additional duties also include inspection of civil, foundations,
buildings, structural (e.g., fresh-mixed concrete and material
re-compaction properties for compliance with project specifications),
and interface and lead in assisting other Inspectors with painting, I/E,
rail, Tanks, pumps, within the Terminal.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Working knowledge of industry codes and standards including but not
limited to API, ANSI, ASME, NACE, NEC, NFPA and OSHA Process Safety
Management elements (e.g., DOT/PHMSA Part 195; ASME B16.34; B16.5; B31.3
& B31.4; API RP 1104; API 510, API 570 & 574, API STD 610, API
- Working knowledge of QA/QC requirements: MTR's, PQR's, Hydro testing, Excavation, One-Call, and ROW.
- Valid state operator's license