Grow. Lead…with Oxy! Looking for a challenge? Want to be part of a
world class organization focused on excellence? Desire to achieve your
true potential? Occidental Oil and Gas Corporation is continually
pursuing its goal to be the best in the industry at what we do.
Occidental Petroleum Corporation is an international oil and gas
exploration and production company with a subsidiary (OxyChem) that is a
major North American chemical manufacturer. As one of the largest oil
and gas companies in the U.S., we continually strive to be one of the
best in the business. Our greatest asset has been, and will continue to
be, our people. We are looking for an experienced and motivated
individual to fill the position of Production Operations Engineer within our Williston group based in Dickinson, North Dakota.
- Well surveillance: identifying and carrying out production improvement opportunities on wells, facilities and operations.
- Identifying and implementing opportunities to improve production through optimization and stimulation of wells.
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for cost reduction.
- Helping support technical excellence of the operating staff and field operating personnel.
- Managing capital programs which involves project management of recompletions of existing wells from planning to execution.
- Providing cost evaluations and assessments through to project tracking.
- Coordinating reviews with field operations and engineering personnel to optimize individual well performance.