Locations Available: This position can be located either in:
Minot, Williston or Watford City, North Dakota
Relocation and Housing Assistance provided for qualified candidates!
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Field Sales Account Coordinator for product line Baker
Petrolite will have comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge
of overall oil field products and services and general knowledge of
products and services of other BHI divisions. The successful Account
Coordinator will possess excellent communication skills and have
a successful track record of building strong relationships.
- Our Account Coordinator will visit customers with our sales and
engineering teams to deliver technical presentations. Assignments are
broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity.
- Assists and train entry or junior level employees and may oversee activities of sales personnel.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
- 3 - 5 years Oilfield experience
- Chemical Sales Experience OR Oil Field Sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent
- Qualified candidates should have 2+ year’s oilfield services specialty chemical experience, or similar experience.
- Must possess good communication and organizational skills and be proficient in MS Office.
- Strong inter-personnel skills and drive/motivation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of company products and services and their application to customer requirements and competitive market.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in sales.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to coach others.
Product Line Overview:
Baker Petrolite, a world leader in chemical technology
solutions for the global hydrocarbon recovery and processing industry,
is currently seeking an Account Manager/Coordinator in the Williston
Basin, Western North Dakota, and Watford City area.
Duties include working closely with existing customers and building
relationships with new customers. The chosen candidate will provide
information on chemical programs through analytical work and chemical
usage as well as provide written reports on the findings. Position
requires proposing and implementing changes to existing programs and
solving customer’s chemical technology problems. Candidate must possess
strong written/verbal communication skills.
Baker Petrolite offers competitive salaries, plus a very generous
benefit programs. Our work schedule varies, but is generally 5 days per
week, Monday thru Friday.
Excellent benefits include the following highlights:
Ø 401K with Company Matching Funds
Ø Pension Plan
Ø Stock Option Plan
Ø 11 Paid Holidays
Ø Bonus Plans
Ø Paid Vacations
Ø Company Vehicle Provided
For this position, we are ideally seeking candidates who have permanent work authorization in the USA for any employer.
If you do not have current eligibility to work in USA
, then please visit our website www.bakerhughes.com/careers
and explore one of the many other opportunities that we have to offer in other locations that you may be eligible for.
At Baker Hughes we make a commitment to the success of each
individual team member. We offer benefits to chart your career path such
as training, specialty assignments, cross-functional team projects, and
Additionally, Baker Hughes offers you the flexibility — and opportunities — you need to achieve your career goals.
Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with
reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation
evaluation, completion and production. We are a leading provider for
high-performance technology that creates value from oil and gas
reservoirs. Virtually every product and service we provide is designed
to lower costs, reduce risk or improve productivity during activities
directly related to hydrocarbon extraction, advancing reservoir
performance. Baker Hughes operates in over 90 countries serving
independent, international and national oil companies. Our service
network is organized into 23 Geomarkets operating in 9 regions and 2
hemispheres. Region and Geomarket management teams work to understand
customer needs and coordinate delivery of individual products and
comprehensive service solutions that include the right Baker Hughes
technologies for the project.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer