Process payroll-related manual entry transactions into PeopleSoft; audit pay types, amounts and transactions. Research and respond to paycheck and time entry questions. Backup for tax processing and reporting.
- Research and respond to specific paycheck issues, including assisting the Call Center with Time and Labor/Payroll questions.
- Audit pay types for consistency. Understand differences in pay practices between all of the Business Units at Williams and how those practices translate into various codes/calculations within PeopleSoft.
- Ensure accurate processing of manual payroll entries every pay period to include items such as: adjustments to new hires/terms, additional pay items, offsets, garnishments, etc.
- Ensure all pay types are processed consistently.
- Provide backup for payroll tax calculations and transmissions to tax agencies. Assist in any payroll tax testing of releases. Provide any additional backup needed for Payroll Tax Specialist.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- 6 months to 2 years experience preferred
- Detailed Oriented with strong customer service skills
- Works well in group/team setting
- Payroll experience of mid-sized Corporation or larger. 1000+ employees preferred
- Payroll software experience. PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Tax related work or experience
Williams Corporation will not pay relocation costs associated for this position.