Drilling & Production Support | Various Cities ND
Job Title: Operator I
Responsible for overall daily operation and maintenance for a specified group of oil and gas wells, monitors daily production, equipment and performance and insures proper sales volumes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Measures and records production.
- Driving safely to and from wells and well sites
- Provides routine maintenance for machinery and equipment.
- Reports changes in individual well performance.
- Confers with production foreman on operating problems.
- Treats oil to meet pipeline specifications.
- Coordinates oil sales and water disposal.
- Assures operational compliance with government requirements and company policies.
- Must be familiar with operation of POC's, plunger lift and flowing wells.
- Other duties may be assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have a valid driver’s license.
« Back to Openings