Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Maintenance Mechanic
in Minot, ND. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker
Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our
high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability
to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and
our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative
- Weld, paint and refurbish equipment.
- Conducts mechanical inspections.
- May use moderately complex diagnostic equipment.
- Assist in reworking, repairing, testing and modifying non-conforming equipment.
- Learns procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy.
- Analyze and interpret data from environmental tests.
- Troubleshoots equipment problems.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Technical / Mechanical ability.
- Welding experience is preferred.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products,
technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By
being the service company that best anticipates, understands and
exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir
Performance. The company's 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80
countries in Geomarket Teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill,
produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes'
technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the
boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker
Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses,
maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through
the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the
foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops
next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation,
completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer