Inventory Assistant-MBI Energy
Posted on: 24-Nov-2013
Reply to: MBIenergyservices.com
Bookmark this: Add
MBI Energy Services is seeking an Inventory Assistant to assist the Inventory Manager with day to day operations and functions.
- Data entry in RTA - Entering inventory from invoices.
- Receive, mark and store inventory and issue items.
- Enter data on work orders and filing.
- Communicate effectively with vendors on progress or parts updates.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of computer software programs.
- Basic knowledge of inventory concepts and processes.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. minimum.
- Customer service aspect - finding correct parts and ensure proper billing.
- Good communication skills.
- Some weekends may be required.
Schedules: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 5 pm and flexible on weekends
Shift: Day, 45-50 hrs. /week
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and PTO.
- FamilyPlan: Company pays 100% medical and 50%dental.
- SinglePlan: Company pays 100% medical and dental.
- Companyoffer a voluntary vision program.
- Company provides $30,000 life insurance and AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment) at no cost to the employee, additional life insurance and AD&D is available at the employees own expense.
- 401K Program, with company match.
Compensation: $12.00 - $14.00 /hr.
MBI Energy Services provides customers with a complete range of oilfield services across North America. Since our start in 1979, we have been a family owned business dedicated to providing dependable solutions to meet our customer's needs.
Recommend someone who MBI Energy Services hire and you will receive $500 upon the new hires start date.