Purpose of Position:
The role is to maintain, program and install the instruments, controls and electrical systems on the OPPL system. Provide high level support to maximize system availability and increase reliability. Provide training and leadership for less experienced op/techs.
- Assure safe and operations of facilities through the implementation of best practices and improved maintenance management. Lead initiatives to improve facility reliability through new technologies and procedures.
- Provide technical leadership to operations technicians specializing in instrumentation and electrical. Coordinate maintenance activities on electrical, instrumentation and control systems.
- Ensure Williams System Integrity Plan is implemented and consistently followed.
- Using electronic tools including EMPAC and Maximo to ensure that base line maintenance, reoccuring maintenance and condition based maintenance practices are consistently executed.
- Oversee electrical and instrumentation contractors to ensure economic value and quality of work.
- Provide technical mentorship to peers. Assist management in developing strategies to cultivate technical skills.
- Work with coordinators of maintenance, engineering and management to develop maintenance strategies and projects to improve system reliability and efficiency.
- Be available to handle callouts at night, weekends and holidays. To assist in troubleshooting process equipment and in operational efforts to return facilities to service.
- Accurately calibrate accounting quality flow measurement.
- Troubleshoot instrumentation and control systems on a variety of equipment including electric driven motors, centrifugal pumps, control valves, pressure regulating valves, VFD's.
- Troubleshoot electrical systems including low and medium voltage protective relaying and switchgear, motors, motor starters and generators.
- Perform routine maintenance on instrumentation control and electrical systems
- Train and mentor peers so they can develop the skills necessary to maintain their own areas of responsibility.
- Ability to change seals on pumps and do routine pump maintenance including vibration analysis and alignments.
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate's or two-year technical school degree in mechanical, electronic, instrumentation or related field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 3+ years of related experience required.
- Distributed Control System troubleshooting, maintenance and control programming preferably with the Foxboro I/A Series System.
- Programmable Logic Controller troubleshooting, maintenance, and control programming. Desired systems include: Allen Bradley PLC-5, SLC 500, CLX5000, and Omni flow computers and coriolis meters.
- Human to Machine Interface development. Desired systems include: Fox Draw, Intellution Fix 32, GE Cimplicity, and Allen Bradley Factory Talk.
- Experience with the following preferred
- Low and Medium Voltage Switchgear maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Low and Medium Voltage Protective Relaying maintenance, troubleshooting, and settings design.
- Low and Medium Voltage Motor Starters, VFDs, and Soft Starter maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Brushless Exciter maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Accounting Quality NGL Measurement Systems
Williams will pay for relocation for this position. Successful candidate must live in Rawlins, Craig, or Baggs, WY.
Position may be filled at a level and salary commensurate with skills, knowledge and abilities of the successful candidate.