Human Resources Representative - High Plains Inc.
Posted on: 04-Feb-2014
Reply to: MBIenergyservices.com
Bookmark this: Add
HIGH PLAINS INC. is a subsidiary of MBI ENERGY SERVICES
MBI Energy Services is seeking a full time High Plains Inc. Human
Resources Representative to handle all HR related issues for High Plains
- Ability to coordinate HR issues for HPI and work with corporate HR division to provide seamless coverage of company policy.
- Assist in providing guidance from corporate HR to ensure policies are enforced.
- Cooperate with housing, recruitment, and benefits staff to provide
assistance to operations as it relates to onboarding new staff.
- Report all transfers, terminations, & disciplinary actions to corporate level to provide seamless administration.
- Assist recruitment staff with hiring events as needed.
- Handle wage, benefits, WSI and other personnel issues and roll up as needed to appropriate departments.
- Human Resources Degree preferred but not required.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Five years of HR related work experience preferred.
- Great customer service skills and experience.
- Knowledge of oil field related industry.
- Attention to detail and computer skills preferred.
- 40 + hours per week.
- Monday to Friday
- 7AM to 4PM or 8AM to 5PM
- Medical Insurance -Premium is 100% company paid for employee or family coverage.
- Teladoc - A benefit that gives employees access to a
Doctor 24/7/365 for visits by phone/video at no cost to the employee,
including getting a prescription written if appropriate. It is not
insurance, but helps employees get the most out of their benefits.
- Dental Insurance - Premium is 100% company paid for employee coverage or 50% company paid for family coverage.
- Vision Insurance -100% employee paid.
- Life Insurance - Company paid life with AD&D policy with the option to buy up.
- 401(k) - Employees are eligible for 401(k) after 1 year of employment and 1000 hours with a company match of up to 4%.
High Plains Inc. was incorporated in 1981 and has recently joined MBI
Energy Services as partners in the oil industry. Since becoming part of
MBI Energy Services; High Plains Incorporated has expanded to nine
logging trucks, seven mineral loggers' two mast trucks and 17, 20 and 38
ton cranes each equipped with lubricator and grease injection for work
on high pressure wells. Operations are currently located in Dickinson
ND, Williston ND, and Gillette WY.