Full Time Regular
About this Job
Coordinates and executes environmental and/or safety programs to
ensure practical, cost-effective measures are in place within the work
place, and a Safety Culture exists to ensure employees are accountable
and responsible for health, safety and environmental conditions and
practices. Works to ensure compliance with government laws and
regulations and BHI policies. Handles more difficult, complex
assignments involving performing audits and inspections. May assist
management to develop procedures based on regulatory and/or client
requirements. Assists in responding to inquiries or complaints from
clients, regulatory agencies and/or community groups. Handles special
projects, as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of regulations and the regulatory process.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Associates degree and 5-6 years experience,
- Bachelors degree preferred and 3-6 years experience.
- Associate level HSE Certification preferred.
- Certified Safety Professional
- HSE experience in a Oil and Gas environment
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration program experience
- Environmental Protection Agency program experience
- Emergency Preparedness and Response activities experience
Implementation of verification of BHI HSE management system
Enterprise operational controls –
Health safety environmental requirements
Hazard recognition or mitigation
Incident investigation analysis
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, technology
and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being
the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our
customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advanced Reservoir Performance.
The company’s 58,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in
geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, transport and
process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes’ technology centers in the
world’s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome
progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions
designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery
and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of
an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker
Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and
services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production, and
fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes’
century-long history, visit http://www.bakerhughes.com/
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer