H2S Backup - MBI Energy
Posted on: 04-Oct-2013
Reply to: http://www.mbienergyservices.com/
Bookmark this: Add
MBI Energy Services is seek a full-time H2S Backup in the field. The primary job function is to provide emergency response backup support to oilfield drivers who work on sour wells (those that contain dangerous levels of H2S gas).
- The individual is responsible for complying with all aspects of the MBI HSE Policy and Procedure manual and EPA compliance.
- This person will also be tasked with complying with all federal, state, county and city regulatory requirements.
- This person will act as first responder to emergency response scenarios, and will participate in drills and training; indivdual will prepare documentation of events and investigations for submittal to HSE management.
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of Safety Regulations and compliance with DOT, EPA, OSHA regulations
- Concern for order
- Safety and Quality
- Analytical thinking
- Conceptual thinking
- Interpersonal understanding
- Impact and influence
- Team membership
- Dealing with failure
- Prefer emergency response experience in DOT, OSHA, EPA related/regulated field involving oilfield operations
Schedule: To be determined in interview
Shift: Day or Night
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and PTO.
- Family Plan: Company pays 100% medical and 50% dental.
- Single Plan: Company pays 100% medical and dental.
- Company offers a voluntary vision program.
- Company provides $30,000 life insurance and AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment) at no cost to the employee, additional life insurance and AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment) at no cost to the employee, additional life insurance and AD&D is available at the employees own expense.
- 401K Program, with company match.
Compensation: To be determined in interview
MBI Energy Services provides customers with a complete range of oilfield services across North America. Since our start in 1979, we have been a family owned business dedicated to providing dependable solutions to meet our customer's needs.