Field Survey Technician-Chippewa Resources
Posted on: 17-Sep-2013
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookmark this: Add
Job Title: Field Survey Technician (Instrument Person)
- Use GPS survey equipment to perform in-field preliminary designs for underground pipelines, compressor sites, well pad facilities and other oil & gas related projects.
- Stake right of way and project boundaries for construction projects.
- Work with Survey Team Lead to document property boundary corners for official land surveys.
- Use GPS survey equipment to collect specific data for as-built construction projects.
- Possession and maintenance of a valid Driver License and reliable 4X4 vehicle.
- Knowledge of the principles, techniques and practices of land surveying and construction surveying.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with Trimble survey equipment (Trimble RTK GPS systems) preferred.
- Ability to work in either a team atmosphere or on an individual basis.