Full Time - Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Reporting to the Oil Tools Operations Manager, the Wellbore
Construction Field Specialist is responsible for running completion
tools down hole at the customers’ well site.
- To perform installation of down hole completion and remediation
tools (WBC - Liner Hangers, FracPoint, Mechanical Packers, etc) at the
customer’s well site
- Thorough knowledge of down-hole hydraulics and how they affect our tools.
- Detailed record keeping of activities performed while working onsite
- Interaction and discussion of procedures with customer’s engineers, company men and other representatives.
- Abide by all HS&E policies and procedures
- Participate in on-going training and career development
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience on drilling rig, work-over rig or similar company involved in down-hole operation.
- Ability to perform basic calculations in the field.
- Computer skills with knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Wellbore construction experience
- Ability to calculate displacement, capacities, hydrostatic pressure, hookload and tallies.
- Customer required training, i.e. OHSA, H2S card.
- 24/7 on call position
- 12+ hour shifts
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products,
technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By
being the service company that best anticipates, understands and
exceeds our customers€ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir
Performance. The company€s 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80
countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill,
produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes€
technology centers in the world€s leading energy markets are pushing the
boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker
Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses,
maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through
the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the
foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops
next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation,
completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer