- Work with company employees (drivers and mechanics) with the intent being to prevent incidents through: coaching, mentoring, training, encouraging, teaching, etc. ensuring each employee understands the critical nature of being safe while performing their duties.
- Work incidents as they occur, taking statements, photographs, etc. Ensuring scene prevention and working the incident through to completion.
- Responsible for all aspects of compliance to the MBWS HSE policy and procedures manual, DOT compliance, OSHA compliance and EPA Compliance.
- The individual is responsible for all aspects of compliance to the MBI HSE Policy and Procedure manual, DOT compliance, OSHA compliance and EPA Compliance.
- This person will also be tasked with lifting up to 60 pounds occasionally, pushing a maximum force of 90 pounds and pulling a maximum force of 90 pounds.
- Other lifting requirements include Floor to knuckle lifting of 50 pounds, and Knuckle to shoulder of 20 pounds.
- Employee must be able to climb up and down stairs of 5 rungs times 6 repetitions, three times in a row, expeditiously.
- Employee must be able to hoist 15 pounds, 30' up and down, and then repeat 3 times.
- Employee must be able to get into supine position on the ground for chain application.
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of Safety Regulations and Compliance with DOT, EPA, OSHA regulations.
- Concern for order.
- Safety and Quality.
- Team player.
- Minimum of 5 verifiable years driving and safety related experience in the oilfield.
- Ability to work in inclement weather, safely.
- Clean driving record.
- No warnings of any kind on file for the past 12 months.
- Willingness to contribute to the team.
Licenses and Certifications:
- CDL with tanker and hazmat preferred.
Schedule: 4 days on, 3 days off, 56+ hrs. /wk.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and PTO.
- Family Plan: Company pays 100% medical and 50% dental.
- Single Plan: Company pays 100% medical and dental.
- Companyoffers a voluntary vision program.
- Company provides $30,000 life insurance and AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment) at no cost to the employee, additional life insurance and AD&D is available at the employees own expense.
- 401K Program, with company match.
Compensation: $15.00 - $17.00/hr.
MBI Energy Services provides customers with a complete range of oil field services across North America. Since our start in 1979, we have been a family owned business dedicated to providing dependable solutions to meet our customer's needs.
Recommend someone who MBI Energy Services hire and you will receive $500 upon the new hires start date.