Full time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for an EQUIPMENT OPERATOR in DICKINSON, ND. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders.
Operates company vehicle on a daily basis between district and off -site location to deliver products, tools and equipment.
- Participates in rigging up, connecting hoses, delivery of product to location.
- Capable of lifting 50lbs repeatedly.
- Maintains all required log books and inspection reports.
- Responsible for delivery and pick up of Stimplus products to frac site.
- Completes pre and post trip inspections plus fuels cleans and services the units.
- Maintains assigned equipment, performs daily inspections to ensure compliance with operational and safety requirements.
- Report all operational deficiencies to supervisor and maintenance personnel.
- Proficiently performs equipment inspection and maintenance as requested and completes paperwork.
- Operate equipment in accordance with company procedures, and customer requirements.
- Follows proper rig up procedures.
- Practice safe driving procedures when travelling to and from locations, following company policies, customer policies and state laws.
- Other Duties as assigned by management.
- Holds a Class A CDL and Hazmat and Tanker endorsement. (MUST HAVE)
- Must be willing to work a rotating schedule which includes working 12 hour Day or Night.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work 24/7 schedule.
- Willingness to work in physically demanding role.
- Willingness to work long hours.
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen.
- Ability to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions.
- Ability to safely operate, maintain, and perform minor repairs on equipment, replacing hoses, minor mechanic type work on pumps, fittings, etc.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationship with other employees.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 60,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in Geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit http://www.bakerhughes.com
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.