Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Reporting to the Shop Supervisor at our Minot, ND facility, the Electrical Submersible Pump Technician is responsible for the testing and repair of down-hole electrical pump systems.
- Testing and maintenance of electronic submersible pumps and motors for artificial oil well lift
- Completes pump inspection in accordance with standard procedures and engineering drawings
- Shipping and receiving of pumps and pump components from internal and external customers.
- Building and troubleshooting mechanical and electrical components
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive).
- General technical knowledge in fluid power technology and mechanical devices.
- Technical Diploma
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams and blueprints
- Basic computer skills
- Basic welding knowledge
- Forklift Experience
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers€ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company€s 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes€ technology centers in the world€s leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer