Contribute. Grow. Lead…with Oxy Drilling & Completions. Looking for a challenge? Want to be part of a world class drilling organization focused on excellence? Desire to achieve your true potential?
Occidental Petroleum Corporation is an international oil and gas exploration and production company with a subsidiary (OxyChem) that is a major North American chemical manufacturer. As one of the largest oil and gas companies in the U.S., we continually strive to be one of the best in the business. Our greatest asset has been, and will continue to be, our people. We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of Drill Site Manager within our Mid-Continent, Williston group based in Dickinson, North Dakota.
- Plans and supervises all contractor and service company personnel on all day to day operational activities.
- Coordinates all site related logistics of people, equipment and materials used.
- Communicates as necessary with the Superintendent and the Engineers on all project related issues and changes.
- Manages operation performance for the project and for the specific service companies.
- Ensures targets are known, documents received, and opportunities for continuous improvement are identified and acted upon.
- Ensures the Oxy HES program is adhered to.
- Ensures Oxy's loss control program is adhered to.
- Ensures all government regulatory requirements, at any level or type, are adhered to.
- Regularly inspects the rig and associated equipment to ensure safe operations.
- Ensures the electronic morning report is accurately done.
- Ensures daily costs are recorded and tracked.
- Ensures all end of well paperwork is accurate and complete.
- Communicates and coordinates all simultaneous operations as required for safe and efficient operations.
- Leads wellsite meetings.