Diesel Mechanic Tech - MBI Energy
Posted on: 11-Aug-2013
Reply to: MBIenergyservices.com
Bookmark this: Add
MBI Energy Services is seeking a Diesel Mechanic Tech that is responsible for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of MBI equipment.
- Change oil and filters.
- Grease all grease zerks.
- Inspect tires and tire changes.
- Preform preventative and predictive maintenance of equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Complete daily maintenance and repair work orders correctly.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Maintain and secure work tools and vehicles.
- Communicate any unsafe conditions or accidents/injure in a timely manner to the supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have sufficient physical ability to work in a variety of positions, some of which maybe awkward and tiring, to accomplish repairs under all weather conditions.
- Possess the ability to report to work on time and perform job responsibilities in a timely manner in order to meet scheduled deadlines.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Monday - Friday
- 5 am - 5 pm or 5 pm - 5 am
- Work one weekend a month
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and PTO.
- Family Plan: Company pays 100% medical and 50% dental.
- SinglePlan: Company pays 100% medical and dental.
- Company offers a voluntary vision program.
- Company provides $30,000 life insurance and AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment) at no cost to the employee, additional life insurance and AD&D is available at the employees own expense.
- 401K Program, with company match.
- Entry Level: $16.00/hr. Depends on experience.
- Time and half over 40 hours.
MBI Energy Services provides customers with a complete range of oilfield services across North America. Since our start in 1979, we have been a family owned business dedicated to providing dependable solutions to meet our customer's needs.
Recommend someone who MBI Energy Services hire and you will receive $500 upon the new hires start date.