3711 4th Ave NE
Watford City, ND 58854: Ryan
SUBMIT BY MAIL:
3711 4th Ave Northeast
Watford City, ND 58854
SUBMIT BY EMAIL:
SUBMIT BY FAX:
For questions or additional information, please call: (701) 842-3618
The Diesel Mechanic is responsible to perform maintenance and repairs on truck fleet.
Position Scope, Responsibilities and Essential Functions
· Monitor maintenance schedule on truck fleet.
· Make mechanical repairs on truck fleet, including lubrication, electrical, air, hydraulic, pneumatic, oil level, brakes, springs, clutches, vacuum pumps, radiators, turbos, replacing tires, wheel seals, welding and fabrication.
· Service and provide preventive maintenance on truck fleet.
· Replacement of non-warranty components.
· Maintain shop tools and parts inventory.
· Keep work area neat and clean.
· Comply with all safety rules according to OSHA standards.
· Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experiences:
· Valid diesel mechanic certificate form vocation or trade school
· 2 years mechanic experience preferred but not required
· Experience in companies within the oil and gas industry a plus
· Good communication skills
· Positive attitude and high energy
· Enjoys rapid pace and changing work environment
· Team player and collaborates well with others
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
· Willing to work different shifts and overtime
Location: Various - North Dakota