Posted on: 04-Jan-2015
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookmark this: Add
Are you looking for an opportunity with a potential of 10K+ in gross monthly earnings?
Prairie Field Services, a member of the Prairie Companies is looking to expand our tanker team in Watford City, ND.
At Prairie Field Services we operate a fleet of contemporary Kenworth T800's, providing our team with equipment they can be proud to run.
TANKER DRIVER - Crude Oil
This position will perform activities related to the hauling of crude oil and may perform other duties at the direction of the Operations management team. This person will interact professionally with customers, third party vendors, managers and other company employees. This position is required to comply with all municipal, state and federal regulations and is responsible for working with their management to ensure compliance with all Department of Transportation guidelines and directives.
• Complete all operations and load documents, ensuring accuracy, reporting all findings to the dispatch center or other delegated staff.
• Remain aware of your driving hours through the upkeep of a driver log, in accordance with DOT and company policy, notifying management of any discrepancies or concerns
. • Perform pre and post inspection of all company equipment and motorized vehicles, reporting any areas of concern to management prior to use or release of equipment and\or vehicle.
• Abide by all municipal, state and federal laws, including special instruction on third party sites. • Follow all company operational policies, to include but not limited to: Monitor temp
erature levels Accurate recording of oil sample data,including gravity
• Remain in communication with the dispatch center, ready to accept assignments and directives.
• Minimum one year Class A CDL tanker and hazmat driving experience.
• Experience with 18 speed transmission.
• Experience with off-road driving and/or LNG Transportation is a plus.
• OSHA 10 or Safe land and H2S Certifications REQUIRED
• Current Medical Card REQUIRED
• Clean MVR with no DWI\DUI convictions, no more than 3 moving violations in the last 5 years, and no more than 1 moving violation in the last 12 months.
• Work in extreme weather conditions.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and background investigation
Starting pay is $25.00 per hour for days and $27.00 per hour for nights, with the potential to earn up to $30.00 per hour by six months of employment. Straight time, maximum hours not guaranteed but drivers average 70 hours drive time every 7 days. Half rate is paid during training period and swap commute time. ALL PPE provided, including WINTER FR's. Footwear not provided
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance qualified at 60 days of employment with employee Dental and Vision premiums paid by the company.
Housing provided at no cost. No roommates.
Driver BONUS Plan paid monthly.
6 days on, 1 day off. Flexible vacation/ home time scheduling.
Prairie Field Services is an EEO employer.
Interested candidates are invited to visit our website at www.prairiecompanies.com and click the link to access and complete an online application.