Construction Foreman - (2 positions) - Continental Resources
Posted on: 10-Nov-2012
Reply to: http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=qN29VfwD&v=1&page=Apply&j=otKDVfwv
Bookmark this: Add
Please mention www.ndoiljobs.com apply at Contres.
Job Title: Construction Foreman (2 Openings)
Construction Foreman (2 Openings)
Field Operations | Killdeer, ND
Northern Region Drilling
Supervise field operations associated with building and reclaiming drilling locations and roads.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Select and supervise contractors for building and reclaiming drilling locations
- Confer with surveyors and land-owners for the placement of locations, roads, pits, etc
- Confer with Drilling Manager and Land Coordinator on issues associated with location placement and design
- Prepare and submit daily progress reports and expenditure summaries
- Code and approve all invoices for construction operations under his/her control
- Assure compliance with governmental requirements and company policies
High school diploma
or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of five years related
experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.