Field Operations | Killdeer, ND
Job Title: Completion Foreman
Drilling & Production
The Completion Foreman oversees activities of contractors performing completion, well service, and workover operations on wells.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Recommend changes in techniques and procedures with production manager on implementing changes
- Code and approve all invoices for services to projects under their control
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with surface owners
- Directly supervise contract services employed in the completion of workover of wells
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures and applicable laws
High School or GED required. Five years of oil field experience preferred.
« Back to Openings