Full Time - Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
The driver will be responsible for transporting chemicals from the Baker Hughes Petrolite warehouse in Minot, ND to customer well sites around the area.
- Safe delivery of chemicals to customer well site.
- Transferring chemicals from the supply truck to holding tanks at customer wellsite.
- Documentation of the quantity of chemicals transferred.
- Communication with warehouse personnel upon pick up of chemicals
- Safe Driving
- High School Diploma or GED
- Class A Commercial Driver License
- 2+ years of driving experience
- Safe driving record
- HAZMAT Driver License Endorsement
- Tanker Driver License Endorsement
- 1+ years experience working in the oil and gas industry
- 1+ years transporting hazardous materials
- Cost of living allowance provided
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 57,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer